Re: gnuserv/gnuclient problem

 Steve> Chris Waters <xtifr@dsp.net> writes:
 >> >              ^^^^^^^^^
 >> > The problem only shows up with the mule versions of xemacs.

 >> Nope, because I only have the nomule version installed, and I have
 >> the same problem.  Gnuclient causes xemacs to generate an error,
 >> and then exits immediately.  Running slink.

 Steve> Ok, I'm talking about a different problem (which seems to have
 Steve> mysteriously gone away on my system).

I made a booboo in -12 that broke gnuserv.  Twas fixed in -13.  The
other problems people are likely having are likely caused by the
xemacs version conflicting with an installed version (they are not
compatible).  Try running gnuclient.xemacs20 (as someone else
suggested).

If your problems don't stem from one of the above causes let me know
about it.

Dres (xemacs maintainer)
--
@James LewisMoss <dres@ioa.com>         |  Blessed Be!