Re: C|Net are offering Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 for download!?

*- On  2 Feb, Edward Betts wrote about "C|Net are offering Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 for download!?"
> Is this a complete repeat of the Debian 1.0 problem?
>
> Check out http://www.cnet.com/Content/Reports/Special/Linux/ss01.html
>
> Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 is listed as available for download.
>
> We have yet to release, or announce 2.1 let alone 2.2 !
>
> It is potaeto until it goes stable.

Not really the same problem since they are just linking to the ftplist
page on www.debian.org.  They are not offering a CD and labeling it as
2.2.  I am sure a friendly email to the webmaster(from someone on the
Debian Leadership Team) should get it fixed.

--
Brian
							   - unknown

Mechanical Engineering                                bservis@usa.net