Re: BTS says qmail's sendmail-clone is broken

Previously Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:
> The sendmail replacement bin likely isn't broken.

It is; this has nothing to do with security or what kind of mailbox is used.
debbugs uses an option (forgot what, I'll look it up tomorrow if nobody
does it before me) that every mailer except qmail handles. Please check your
facts before making statements like this.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl