Re: XFree86 3.3.2.3a-8pre9v6 at master.debian.org/~branden/xfree86

On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 10:32:23AM +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 04:35:39PM +1100, Chris Leishman wrote:
> > Am I the only one who got a bad signature for this message?
>
> No, you aren't.

Hmm.  I wonder what caused that.  Is it because I MIME-attached an
additional file?

The only OTHER time I've seen my own messages have bad signatures is when
the body contained a "From" at the beginning of the line.  I think that's
because the MTA adds the ">", which happens after PGP has generated its
message digest and the signature has been applied.  Encrypted messages
wouldn't have that problem.

Maybe that's been fixed.  Let's find out.

From

Any fellow mutt users want to help me track this one down?

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    There's nothing an agnostic can't do
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    if he doesn't know whether he believes