Re: Logo contest

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> ... we would like to have two logos:
> one logo with a very liberal license that everyone is free to use (for example
> on things like webpages, shirts, etc.), and a more official logo with a
> restricted license which can only be used on more official things (like Cd's
> produced with our official iso-images). Please note both license are not
> finished yet.
>
> [snipped]
>
> ... each submission must consist of 2 logos
> as I explained before.

I don't understand this requirement to submit two logos.  What is
supposed to be the difference between the two, other than the license?
Also, why require that both logos be submitted by the same person, if
they're really going to be different?

I'm probably going to resubmit my horned penguin design, with some
different fonts and colors, but this thing of having to do two is very
strange.

-Randy
--
http://www.cnbc.cmu.edu/~gobbel/

NOTICE: I DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL MESSAGES OF ANY
KIND.