Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

On Sunday 31 January 1999, at 0 h 48, the keyboard of Michael Stone
<mstone@cs.loyola.edu> wrote:

> > boot-floppies     32269  partion harddisk fails if WIN95_EXTENDED present [0]  (Enrique Zanardi <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>)
>
> The report log is a little unclear. It looks like there is a version of cfdisk
> that works...are we just waiting for an upload?

The bug is in util-linux, not in boot-floppies.

> > jdk1.1            32548  Java doesn't work at all for me on slink [0]  (Stephen Zander <gibreel@debian.org>)

jdk1.1 works for me on a slink machine. It is true that Java on Debian seems
poorly supported and the maintainers overloaded.

eiko Schlittermann <heiko@datom.de>)
> Will non-us ever be fixed?

It is but I'm afraid the bugs have not been closed. Heiko seems really
overloaded (and does not reply a lot even on other subjects) so an help may be
welcome.