Thank you Debian Team!

this is just a reminder to everyone, how important we all are.

without us, there wouldn't be linux software, debian, or even linux.
the work we do is not just for us, but for the future Linux users (and also other OS's). Those who will struggle with the problems of closed source programs and those who don't afford to buy expencive operaing systems, when there are more reliable ones available. without us, there wouldn't be a proof that an internet community can survive to see another millenium. a proof that no matter who we are, where we are from, and why we are doing it, we can still work in a team. A team which can develope working software, handle critical situations, coordinate large scale projects (Debian & others).

comtinue the good work, and have a very happy new year, and a wonderful millenium!

Thank you all.
   Sami Haahtinen