Re: slink leafnode and y2k???

On 28-Dec-99 Mark Brown wrote:

> The slink version of Leafnode is very much older than the current
> upstream version and the upstream author doesn't know if the version in
> Slink is affected.  I tried a brief test and nothing seemed to go
> spectacularly wrong and nobody else reported a problem when I asked for
> testers (it's quite possible that nobody tried), so I left it at that.

Now I don't use leafnode, so I couldn't try, but someone told me that leafnode
has problem with the state of messages after 31/12/99... :o

---
   Christian Surchi, csurchi@mclink.it, www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi
  GPG fingerprint = D1E2 9A9D 1712 0E94 8671  834E 0CFF 30E1 2625 7B68
And on the seventh day, He exited from append mode.