this is an unimplemented feature of update-inetd

reassign 25816 netbase
merge 8927 25816
thanks

As the subject says, this needs to be implemented in update-inetd,
nowhere else. So I'll reassign it to netbase and merge it with the
rest.

Peter Makholm (brother) already did some work on it, but I haven't
seen anything else... and we have a big fat warning in current
update-inetd implemented.

I appologize in advance if anyone else already handled these bugs,
I'm as up to date as master.debian.org BTS web pages. :)

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name