Packages for adoption

I'm out of school a few weeks now, but that'll soon change and I've been
neglecting a few of my packages.  I could probably get them up to date
before then, but it'd be better to give the ones I don't regularly use
anymore a good home:

alsaplayer
dfm
dvorak7min
epic4-script-splitfire
libmikmod1 - may be time to remove this from the dist altogether
libmikmod2
mikmod

If you want 'em, let me know.  Otherwise I'll orphan them in a few days.

--
- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- knghtbrd@debian.org   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3