Re: Shared libs in non-standard locations
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Joel Klecker)
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Shared libs in non-standard locations
- From: Darren Benham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 20 Dec 1999 16:17:45 -0800
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of "20 Dec 99 20:13:12 GMT"
- References: <99D3002A877BD311B3BC00A0C9CFA1FC14A5CD@exh01-em.captech.com> <19991219122655.A14400@usatoday.com> <email@example.com>
I'd say that the idea of "appears in /etc/ld.so.conf" needs to be tightned up.
Otherwise, the definition of what is and isnot a shared library could shift
depending on how someone customizes their system.