[help?] Status of the ILU packages

Hi *,

This is a request for help on the ILU packages. I took them over from
Matthias Klose quite some time ago expecting to have no problems to
maintain them.

Fact is that I have some problems getting ILU to compile in a way that
all the examples work as expected. Also the Debian packages should be
feature complete but enabling anything on configure breaks the build :(

I do not currently have the time and intention to do much about this. I
will have time for Debian from Dec 28th till Dec 30th and I will try to
fix ILU in that period.

If somebody is interested in the ILU packages in Debian it would be great
if he could help with the following problems:

- try to get ILU to compile with as much features enabled as possible
- get the examples running
- figure out what is installed where and where it belongs in a Debian
  system

While I am not working on ILU currently I am still very active so please
coordinate your efforts with me first so that no duplicate work is done.
I will be out of touch from Dec 23rd till 27th though.

I hope this get's some communication back into Debian ;-)

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Commitee Member