Re: FWD: C-Kermit & potato

Hi All,

>From the C-kermit website (http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/licensing.html)
Most Kermit software, including MS-DOS Kermit and C-Kermit, is copyrighted. It is not in the public domain, it is not shareware, it is not commercial. You may obtain it over the network for your own use, or for use within your institution or company, but it may not be resold or otherwise provided to customers or clients of commercial enterprises, or included with any product (including CD-ROM software collections), without the written permission of Columbia University.

I do not think the above will let us redistribute the software. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Vaidhy
(Previous kermit maintainer)