OpenLDAP setup

	I'm trying to impliment a way to use LDAP for authentication of
multiple machines (all Debian) on 2 networks I maintain currently... I've
noticed that db.debian.org is a query for the Debian LDAP server and I'm
taking the assumption the data contain'd within is used to maintain the
Debian Developers' information on servers...
	I would greatly appreciate it if someone who help'd establish that
setup could offer some advice/suggestions as I seem to be runnin into
problems with it... If you would have a small amount of time to spare I
would appreciate this greatly...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC