Re: Mini tutorial: setting up a chroot to check build depends

Thanks Joey, this is great.

I started from base2_1.tgz from slink and `apt-get upgrade`d to
potato using packages I had already.  After installing
build-essential, I finished with 81 packages.
(Actually 80 packages and timezones in removed status).

Does that sound okay?

Peter