In NY this weekend

I will be in New York from Saturday afternoon, til Monday evening, for
the LSB specifications meeting.

I will be checking into the "Best Western Manhattan" Saturday afternoon,
and seem to be free of any responsibility until Sunday morning, although I
still have some preperation work to do.

If anyone in the area would like to get together and chat over a
non-virtual drink, feel free to leave a message at the hotel. (BTW the
hotel is at 17 West 32nd St.) Even if Saturday is not a good day for you,
I'm sure we can work something out, so drop me a line, or leave a message
at the hotel.

Anxious,

Dwarf