Re: RIPE Whois?

On Wed, 8 December 1999 10:42:48 +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
>  >Yes, this sucks quite a lot. Now I need a shell alias again
>  >to make it work, no improvement for me. Nice work, of course,
> *PLEASE* *INSTALL* *THE* *LATEST* *RELEASE*!

Argh, dammit. It works!

Sorry, Marco, i just forgot the daily potato update and
therefore was not up to date on the 3 to 5 boxes I work
on from time to time and caught one that was not updated
for more than a week. *grmpf*

Alexander

--
"Video killed the radio star ... then the Spice Girls killed the rest."
-- Alan Braverman