intent to package brltty

Hi.

I've started to read docs and experiment with the various debian packaging
tools/utils (besides, quite good work!)

I intent (or alread have started) to package brltty.
BRLTTY is a daemon which provides access to the Linux console (/dev/vcsa0)
for a blind person using a software refreshable braille display. It drives the
braille terminal and provides complete screen review functionality.

License: GPL

CYa,
    Mario <mlang@delysid.org>

P.S.: Is there any documentation about packaging multi-binary packages.
BRLTTY currently doesnt support loadable modules or such things for
the different driver parts (it supports about 7 different braille terminals).
So before the modularity of brltty is ready I would need to package
different binary-packages to have all driver available.