Re: freedomization task list [was: Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL]

Me. :) I've wanted to clone these things for quite some time now. I'll
just need some people to consult as mail experts and ncurses experts. :)

--
 = Jon "Caspian" Blank,  right-brained computer programmer at large =