Re: Why does potato compiling suck?

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 08:14:59PM -0600, Dwayne C . Litzenberger wrote:
> Why is it that whenever I try to compile something on potato, there's
> always some problem (except kernels, which don't depend on a lot of
> external stuff).
>
> What can I do?  I can't even compile the latest KDE 2 snapshots, even when
> they have debian build scripts.
KDE 2 snapshots arn't known to be incredibly buildable ... kde 2 itself is
incredibly unbuildable, no matter what your compiling for.  Thats whhy its
development:)

For more help your really going to have to better describe what exactly the
problem is with compiling.  I compile things all the time(prob 4-5 things
a week) and its fine ...

remember ... details, details, details :)

> Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Erik Bernhardson
journey@jps.net
--
"[T]he last thing I want to do is spread fear, uncertainty and doubt
in [the users'] minds."