Re: Submitting bugs ? (Was: Getting rid of section "base" ?)

Yann Dirson wrote:
> There were no reactions against the "get rid of base" idea.  So I'd
> like to complete the move before we forget ;)
>
> I guess the best way to bet things done would be to bulk-report to
> quiet@submit that packages currently in base should be put in a
> relevant section.

Well, bear in mind that even if all packages in base are reuploaded, no
changes will happen unless you manage to get the overrides file changed.

This whole change can be done by the ftp site maintainer, by just changing
the overrides file and moving files around. Though the packages _should_ be
changed to match what's in the overrides file, it's really not the first step.

--
see shy jo