Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

On 99-11-29 Anders Hammarquist wrote:
> > > Package: nfs-common (main)
> > > Maintainer: Anders Hammarquist <iko@debian.org>
> > >   50872  nfs-common: NFS file locking broken with LinUX 2.2.x
> >
> > Needs some examination, by someone with familar with NFS.

> Most likely the reporters setup is broken. I've not had a response on my
> request for more information from him. Unless he comes back (or someone
> else can reproduce the problem) I'll close the bug at the end of this
> week. (It works perfectly for me with Linux knfs or Solaris 2.6 as
> server.)

Okay, I think this is a good solution, as the bug was open for a long
enough period to send more information.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *