Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

On 99-11-28 Francesco Tapparo wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 05:21:45PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > > Package: scwm (main)
> > > Maintainer: Francesco Tapparo <cesco@debian.org>
> > >   50395  scwm: recompile for libguile6
> >
> > Francesco, when will you recompile it or can we NMU it?

> The reason of the delay is not the recompile (this is trivial to fix, and my
> local scwm package is already linked against libguile6), but a

Oh, I didn't know there there's a second reason too. Thanks for
informing us.

> modularization of the debian config file and a better integration with the
> upstream configuration file.

This sounds very good and I appreciate your effort. So I think, that we
should wait till this is also down. Then you should upload a fixed
package. Could we then please add a corresponding tag for this package?

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *