Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

At 01:45 +0100 1999-11-28, Falk Hueffner wrote:
>> > Package: screen (main)
>> > Maintainer: Juan Cespedes <cespedes@debian.org>
>> >   50394  screen: It exits upon invocation with [screen is terminating]
>>message.
>> >   51058  screen: Immediately quits
>>
>> Can some confirm that there's still this bug?
>
>Seems to be caused by custom kernels with missing features. Should be
>downgraded.

Juan applied my patch in 2.9.5-3, but the configure part didn't get applied
either then or something happened to it in -4. The fix is quite simple, run
autoconf and rebuild.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>