Re: Jigsaw and libwww

> Yeah, I could package this. It is, however, frigging huge. Its 10Megs!!!

I would be delighted if you could package this. It's huge because of
the huge set of API libraries.

> I don't know what it all does, honestly.

Libwww is a highly modular, general-purpose client side Web API written
in C for Unix and Windows (Win32). It's well suited for both small and
large applications, like browser/editors, robots, batch tools, etc.
Pluggable modules provided with libwww include complete HTTP/1.1 (with
caching, pipelining, PUT, POST, Digest Authentication, deflate, etc),
MySQL logging, FTP, HTML/4, XML (expat), RDF (SiRPAC), and much more.
The purpose of libwww is to serve as a testbed for protocol experiments.

Regards,
Kenneth