Re: Travel Assistance (was: Re: Debian at the bazaar?)

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 09:03:35PM +0000, David Coe wrote:
> Adam DiCarlo won't make it; he'll be in another city that week.
>
> I've got a place to stay (a brother) in the city, and can (will)
> attend some or all of those days; will most likely travel by Amtrak
> from Wahington DC, so travel expense is not the problem.
>
> I've never attended one of these things, so don't know what I should
> do to prepare.  Any advice?
>
> Who else is going?

I will be in the city at that time and hope to make it there for some time,
may be a day or two. My experince with these things is also limited and
I would like to seek a friendly advice on how where and when to proceed.

Thanks a lot,

Alex Y.

--
   _