Re: y2k update

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, David Welton wrote:

> Maybe I missed it (I'm not on -project), but I haven't seen any more

I'm not on that list either. (I can't follow everything)

> talk of an updated slink for y2k.  If you consider the time it will
> take to distribute CD's after we have produced this update, we should
> be releasing it *now*, so that people have a chance to install it
> before Jan 1, 2000, not after.

Debian 2.1r4 should be released soon and should contain those packages.
My y2k update has not yet been widely tested and I'd like to have more
feedback before to make it more official. Also, I'm still waiting for a
few packages to be added (specifically emacs & gnats).

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -