moz-xe (Was: Re: Must orphan my packages due to time constraints.)

    Michael> Does it support other mail clients? If not, could it?
    >>
    >> It works with Gnus and VM in XEmacs, and could perhaps be
    >> ported to GNU Emacs.  We used the Netscape software developers
    >> kit for it... there's info in a README with it, and a URL to a
    >> netscape site where you can get that.  We adapted from an
    >> example that starts `elm' in an xterm.

    Michael> Do you have a copy of the example verbatim from netscape?
    Michael> I couldnt access the URL you mention. - empty
    Michael> directories.

 I believe that I preserved the original examples...  Hmmm, ok, they
 are in the attic.  Please see:

 <URL:http://bittersweet.sysc.pdx.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb/moz-xe/?hideattic=0#dirlist>

 I can give you read-only CVS access if you like.  Just ask, and I'll
 send you what you'll need.