Re: Debian FreeBSD

John Goerzen wrote:
> Here are the facts that should basically be undisputed:
>
>  1) Proprietary software is bad and we are dedicated to improving
>     Free Software for the purpose of eliminating proprietary.

Sorry, but this is disputable. The social contract says that "We will be
guided by the needs of our users and the free-software community", but
nowhere does it come out and say our goal is to eliminate proprietary
software. Some may think that a eliminating proprietary software is a need
of the free software community, but that is a matter of opionion.

--
see shy jo