Re: New science section

Mike Miller wrote:

> IMHO, it is more intuitive to look in the science section for
> data plotters than in the math section.  Plotting routines that
> are only capable of plotting functions may belong in math, but
> anything that can also plot data points should definitely go into
> science.

That was my thinking.  Only experienced Debian users would know
to look in math for gnuplot or gri (data plotters).  With the
advent of the science section, I expect new users would look
there first.

But I can see concensus may not be easy to reach.
BTW, http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/science still does
not exist.

Peter