Re: Unofficial Y2K update for slink.

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Joey Hess wrote:

> Vincent Renardias wrote:
> > I've made an apt-able repository containing the needed updates for slink
> > to eliminate the known y2k problems.
> > So far, the only package I know of with y2k problems with no fix is
> > nethack.
>
> Do you have plans to put this in proposed-updates and roll it out as an
> official update of slink?

I'd love to get them included in the next (2.1r4) slink update, so we have
at least a y2k-compliant release by 01/01/00.
(But no problem was reported about this update, so it's a good start)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -