Re: GLX vs Mesa vs OpenGL

<snip>
> Is there somewhere around a mesa 3.1 set of packages to go with the GLX
> support for matrox and riva graphic boards ?

I certainly hope there is - I'm building two computers with TNT2s, and several
of my friends also have TNTs/TNT2s - it will be a real pain to have to either
create my own packages (since I really don't know how to do it), or do really
messy stuff involving putting packages on hold and installing my own versions
of libraries...

So to the maintainers out there:  there are lots of people who have need for
this - I don't want to have to go into windows to play my games! :)

-David G. Watson