Re: Debian for i586

This was brought up months ago.  The interesting thing from what I remember of
the discussion was that if you optimize for a Pentium, then that's ALL it will
be faster on.  K6, K6-2, P2, P3, and Athlon will not see any improvements.  This
makes the number of people "helped" by the effort minimal considering how fast
CPU technology is progressing.

							Dave Bristel