ssh cypher incompatibility (Re: ssh mutation)

Hi,

On 8 Nov 1999, Markus Stenberg wrote:

> Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:
> > Did it break anything?
>
> Yes. It does not seem to support IDEA, which is a big bug in my opinion for
> _ssh_. For openssh, I understand (and accept) the reasoning behind the lack
> of functionality.

You must allow dpkg to replace /etc/ssh/ssh_config with a newer version
when it prompts you during configuration.  You probably hit enter, which
means the old conffile is kept in place and the newer version from the
package is installed as /etc/ssh/ssh_config.dpkg-new.  Just merge the
local customisations into the latter file and rename it to
/etc/ssh/ssh_config.

Cheers,

Joost