Re: ssh mutation (other or related? issue)

I recently made the switch to the OpenBSD sshd in potato, my users
instantly reported a small problem with it, it seems unix ssh clients work
fine with it, however the windows ssh clients return errors such as this
one "Server does not support setting max packet size."

-rlc