ITP: NetSaint

Hi,

I'm planning on packaging NetSaint (http://www.netsaint.org/). It is a
GPL'd network status monitoring system with a web front end.
I am not a registered developer (yet) but when I have the packages working
I will get an official developer to upload them (if I'm not registered
myself by then).

>From the docs:

NetSaint is a host/service/network monitoring program. It has the following
features:

      Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP,
         PING, etc.)
      Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks
      Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email,
         pager, or user-defined method)
      Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host
         events (for proactive problem resolution)
      Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file,
         etc.)

--
+-----Ben Bell - "A song, a perl script and the occasional silly sig.-----+
  ///      email: bjb@deus.net            www: http://www.deus.net/~bjb/