Re: ITP: Debian History

In article <199911040935.CAA22852@chunks.gag.com> you wrote:

>>> Will Lowe has written a history for the Debian Documentaion Project:
>>> http://www.debian.org/~elphick/manuals.html/project-history/

> Thanks for the pointer!  I wasn't aware of this.  I'll drop will a note after
> I get a chance to read what's there...

Will and I have traded email, and I will take over maintenance of this
document.  Since it has been made part of the DDP, the policies of which I'm
new to, I will now go scratch my head a bit about whether to leave it in SGML,
which I'm not fond of... but which probably does make sense in this case.

Sigh.

Bdale