Re: Thoughts about src-dep implementation

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Yet another plug for cvs-buildpackage. I never audit my diffs,
>  yet I know for a fact that no junk gets into the diffs --
>  cvs-buildpacakge does a rm -rf; and re exports a fresh set ;-)

Actually, cvs-buildpackage is causing me even more junk. I checked some code
in the other day and built a package from it. Looked at the diff and all the
cvs id tags's that were in the upstream souce had been changed to show my
own local cvs id's. Do you know how to disable this?

(And Chris is quite right about cvs-buildpackage really contributing to the
problem. :-)

--
see shy jo