Re: emacs 20.4
- To: Michael Alan Dorman <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Rob Browning <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: emacs 20.4
- From: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 02 Nov 1999 18:45:44 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Manoj Srivastava's message of "28 Oct 1999 13:38:13 -0500"
- References: <19991028043458.D2285@master.debian.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Very odd. This message never showed up in my normal folders...
Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I also had to recompile a select few (dmacro related) personal
> elisp files (the .elc files had complaints about invalid
> characters). I have not investigated deeply, since things seem to
> work well.
> Rob, could you please see that most elc files are remade?
Hmm. So are you saying that there are problems with byte-compile
incompatibilities between 20.3 and 20.4? Do you have the same
problems with my recently released packages?
Rob Browning <email@example.com> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930