Re: Orphaning Packages: rosegarden and tclmidi (fwd)

On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 10:22:24PM -0500, Will Lowe wrote:

> I'm orphaning rosegarden and tclmidi;  both have several bugs and policy
> violations filed against them,  and I haven't had the time to really
> use or maintain them for over a year now,  so I figure I'll give someone
> else a shot. :)

rosegarden is currently  completely rewritten by Guillaume Laurent (and
others ?). I would only be interested in maintaining the new one (which uses
Gtk--, btw). If the package can be mostly stalled or pulled until then, I
volunteer. But I wouldn't mind someone else picking it up.

Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>