Re: ITP: pine (?)

I've already debianied 4.20 for my personal use.  I didn't upload it
because of the license problems but I can send you my work if you like.
As an added bonus, I've hacked it to use my shared libc-client package.
(You need 4.6 which is currently stuck in incoming.)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>