Re: jdk1.1 license changes

On Sun, Oct 31, 1999 at 10:20:43AM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:
> If you'd read the entire text, you'd see that the section you just
> quoted is part of Sun's Non-commercial source licence, an agreement
> between Sun and myself which I explicitly noted appears *for reference
> only.*

Ok. That was my shortfall. Thanks for clearing that up.

The two things that scared me were:

  - Cannot be bundled, combined, or associated in any way with a product
  - Licensee shall not export, re-export or transfer...

But, as you say, this license isn't part of the license you're giving us.

Except for where it's specifically quoted.

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..avancouw@calpoly.edu.. ..aaronv@debian.org..
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org