BUG: wu-ftp 2.6.0 !? (was: Mirror bug)

The wu-ftp 2.6.0 server seems to have a serious bug, at least in
combination with mirror.

I have problems mirroring ftp.debian.org (without the ls patch, can't
get that to work - yet) AND my local server... (using rsync now).

My mirror scripts NEVER failed me before but it started to fail
on ftp.debian.org and after I upgraded my local server to wu-ftp 2.6.0
it failed here too!? I first thought it was a bug in mirror but in this
scenario it seems to be that wu-ftp 2.6.0 has a serious bug!

The wu-ftp server times out when mirror attempts to do a ls -lR.

Any of you guy's have the same experience?

Regards,

Onno