Re: Idea to improve PR

Robert Woodcock wrote:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> > Excellent idea. Here is a preliminary list, I just looked for .tar.gz files
> > in unstable that were not .orig.tar.gz files. I made 3 lists, actually. But
> > I know the first list is incomplete, because some things like cfingerd and
> > sysklogd didn't show up by this method and I had to add them by hand.
>
> Feel free to add cdgrab and id3 to the list :)

Ok, how far have we gotton with this?  Does Joey's list exist on
the webserver?  If yes, where?  If no, why not?

Original text:

  I wonder if it would make sense to add a page on the webserver
  listing people and packages where Debian maintainers have become
  upstream maintainers or were upstream by nature.  This would at
  least show that we're not only working on our distribution.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.