IPT lirc 0.6.0

Hi!

---
LIRC is a package that allows you to decode and send infra-red signals
of many (but not all) commonly used remote controls.
Pre-release versions are currently available at the LIRC homepage:
http://fsinfo.cs.uni-sb.de/~columbus/lirc/

Former versions focussed on home-brew hardware connected to the serial
or parallel port. Descriptions how to build this hardware can be found
on the LIRC homepage. Current versions of LIRC also support a variety
of other hardware.  The state of the drivers for this hardware however
differs very much. Support for the following devices is very stable:
Home-brew serial and parallel port hardware, Irman, Anir Multimedia
Magic, Packard Bell receivers.  The drivers for the following TV cards
might still have problems and are not tested very well: many Hauppauge
models, Avermedia TV98, Avermedia TV-Phone, Fly Video 98.
Experimental drivers for the PixelView RemoteMaster, PixelView TV
cards and Logitech/AST are also included.
---

As for now, only cvs and pre releases are available, I'm waiting for the
final 0.6.0 version to come out to package it. I have already packaged an
special version with support just for my AverMedia card. However I'd like
to make the package available for all the posible hardware.

This will be my fisrt public package, it's gonna be sponsored, I already
have an oficial developer to sponsor me, but I'll sure need help, so
you'll hear from me here or in debian-mentors ;-)

About the hardware for wich lirc is available I have to say that for some
of it you need kernel patches, and on some cases this don't even come with
lirc, on some other cases the patch won't work, or will need bttv version
X.XX instead of the usual bttv for the kernel, ... so it is a bit messy,
let's hope this changes before the final 0.6.0 version release, otherwise
I'm gonna have quite a lot of job ;-)

Regards...

Manty/BestiaTester -> http://www.mantianito.ddns.org