Re: rtp: syslog-ng

If no one has taken this up yet (I didn't see anyone on debian-devel),
I'd be willing to take it on.  I should be able to take care of the
packaging issues OK, although it'll take awhile to get truly familiar
with the code itself (I've been following the project only loosely,
over the past month or so).

It'll probably be about three weeks before I could start working on
this, due to some existing obligations.  Of course, if anyone better
suited should turn up in the interim, I'd certainly be willing to defer
to them.

Cheers!