Re: [dan@rebol.com: Re: unofficial REQUEST for support DEBIAN GNU/Linux]

Correction, this won't work for it to go into main.  It WILL allow it to go into
non-free I believe.  If the authors of REBOL will not change the license
wording, there isn't much we can do about it.  It is better to get the rights to
put it in non-free than to not be able to provide it at all.  While I would hope
that this license would change at some time in the future, I do not feel it is
good to alienate the authors of a program or package by pushing them to make
this sort of change against their will.

							David Bristel