Password cloning PAM module for multiple UID 0 accounts

Hi,

  I have just made available a PAM module to aid in maintenance of the
multiple UID 0 "shadow" accounts created, for example, by the sash package.
The need arose during the recent discussion about static utilities and extra
UID 0 account with the sash shell instead of bash. The module allows you to
simply forget about updating the passwords of all the extra UID 0 accounts.
The passwords of indicated accounts are cloned at the same time when you
change the root password.

Module can be downloaded from two locations:

http://www.vip.net.pl/~grendel/debian/
ftp://ftp.interbit.pl/pub/debian/PAM/syncpwd/

Anyone interested, please download the .deb file as well as the source
tarball and test the thingy. I'd be grateful for any audit of the source
code, comments and ideas.

thanks,

marek