Important info for packages using DebianDoc-SGML

Hi,

On June 21 I posted the following message:

> I've just uploaded a new version of the debiandoc-sgml package.  The
> most important change in this version is that the names of some of the
> scripts have been changed as follows:
>
>   debiandoc2dvi        -> debiandoc2latexdvi
>   debiandoc2dvips      -> debiandoc2latexps
>   debiandoc2latex2e    -> debiandoc2latex
>   debiandoc2latex2epdf -> debiandoc2latexpdf
>   debiandoc2ps         -> debiandoc2loutps
>
> To prevent everything from breaking immediately I've retained the
> scripts with the old names for now.

This weekend I'll upload a version of DebianDoc-SGML which does not
contain anymore the 'old' scripts in the left hand side of the table
above.  Please update your package(s) to use the respective scripts in
the right hand side of this table.

Further, I've posted a proposal on debian-doc to drop Lout support
from DebianDoc-SGML due to locale requirements.  This means that very
likely the last row of the table will be replaced by

>   debiandoc2ps         -> debiandoc2latexps

If needed I'm prepared to do NMUs to facilitate this update.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij