Re: Something wrong with potato modutils

The problems come from the modutils package and the PATH. When I installed
the 'buggy' package, I saw a message about the line PATH in the
conf.modules file. The syntaxe of the line has changed from
PATH[fs]=/lib/module/2.2.12
PATH[fs]=/lib/module/2.2.12/fs
(I'm not sure of the correct syntaxe, but we have to add the name of the
'section' at the end).

What was wrong is that the default paths have not been changed. To solve
the problem, we just have to add the correct default paths in
/etc/modutils/path, do update-modules, depmod -a, and all is good.